By Anonymous - 08/03/2011 23:23 - United States

Today, after having my jaw wired shut for 2 months, I finally got to eat. During the first bite of my sandwich I pulled my jaw out of place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 853
You deserved it 4 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

scottovious 0

That sucks. Jaw pain is horrid. So Sorry, I hope it gets better...

Comments

Well at least you have something to look forward to!

Ouch, hope you feel better and heal up fast!

iLoveMisaCampo 0

i too went thru living a couple of weeks with my jaws shut and i must its a good way to lose weight! haha but yeah fyl.

YourMomsFml 0

no one cares about glasses nerd

I'm pretty sure that you were instructed to eat softer foods first to build up your jaw strength again. So, YDI.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about. When asking my jaw surgeon what foods I should eat after surgery he told me 'whatever you can put in your mouth.' Yes, it was creepy when he said it but the point still stands. Also, how much softer can you get than a sandwich?

"How softer can you get than a sandwich" ... Wow? Really? Ummmm baby food, soup, mashed bananas, anything blended, etc. etc. etc. A sandwich is no where near soft, unless it's pb&j, which still requires a lot of chewing and jaw movement.

csv6598 0

how did you stay alive for 2 months without eating?!?!

skyeyez9 24

This fml made me think of the scene in "The Rite" where the professor showed the class apic of a man whose jaw was dislocated. It was nasty.

skyeyez9 24

37: by shoving hamburgers thru her nostrils. duh