By Anonymous - 05/04/2012 12:36 - Netherlands

Today, after having been told that I looked horrible for the last five months, I decided to give myself a make-over. As soon as the make-up artist was done, I told her I didn't like it, and that I still didn't like how I look. She simply replied: ''Well, I'm a make-up artist, not a magician!'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 998
You deserved it 27 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But the way this is worded, it seems as though OP wasn't being too polite, either.

Comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's not funny and it's not true. All types of women get raped every day, even the ugly ones and the ones who cover themselves from head to toe.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
KiddNYC1O 20

No but srsly there are a whole lot of videos out there of "boy to girl" transformations and its quite scary how good they are at makeup.

Well, were you expecting her to transform you into a whole new person? Because she's right, she can't necessarily do that! Don't listen to other people's judgments, OP; I'm sure you're naturally beautiful and that there are plenty of people out there who find you beautiful too :) what you need is a confidence boost!

pinkcrayola 0

Why is this voted down? There's so much negativity about plastic surgery. I don't think it's Needed in a lot of circumstances, but if you really have that bad of an appearance and it's not fixable any other way then why not get plastic surgery if you chose to? If it makes her happy who cares, it's not hurting anyone. Not everyone is born with perfect looks.

Thank you some one who understands

perdix 29

You want to work magic? Go to a bar at closing time, Ta-da!!! You're beautiful* *until the sun comes up or he sobers up.

Exactly, people say life can't be a fairy tale but every girl can be Cinderella for a night.

RedPillSucks 31

You set yourself up for that one. Still, that was very unprofessional.

You need a vacation, that will improve your countenance :3

I think you ment confidence. Continence if the ability to hold your bladder.

I thought people just said stuff like that in old comedies. But anyway, everyone has at least one good feature figure out what it is for you and play it up.

Maybe its her inner loathing and depression. Emo yourself up girl. You'll be pulling insecure angsty guys with bad hair and no sense of fashion in no time.

BunBunBabe 8

*cue music * So you had a bad day....

You sing a sad song just to turn it around!

. . . You say you don't know, You tell me don't lie . . .

dejah_costa 0

28 - Oh yea it is absolutely OPs fault. I mean why did she decide to have her genetic code set up to make her look the way she is! I don't usually call women bitches but I will make an exception you shallow bitch.