By ReallyBro - 21/03/2012 07:27 - United States - Keller

Spicy
Today, after a year of coaxing, I got my boyfriend of 18 months to agree to have sex with me. He decided his first course of action was to try to shove his flaccid penis into my unlubricated vagina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 489
You deserved it 11 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redmnky21 8

wow... how old are you... sounds like your way to young for sex

How old is this guy? You shouldn't have to persuade anybody to have sex

Comments

I think just because you had I coax him this is called RAPE. BTW unless he is 12 he's gay. If he's 12 then you need jail time.

Not if she's 12 too...then she just needs some sense slapped into her.

Maybe you need some "get an education past 5th grade" time. Rape is sex without consent. If she coaxed him into it, obviously he consented. Why would you ever call someone gay just for that? And she never, EVER insinuated that she was over 18.

Technically any person(s) under the age of 18 can't legally give consent which ironically means they both raped each other!

Well I'm thinking they're probably both old enough to give concent considering how long they've been together. But in this day and age, who knows.

florido_fml 10

If he doesn't know how to have sex he's to young for you bro!

Torva_fml 16

That's pretty stupid. Go post that shit on Facebook, not fml.

SaintComet 3

Yeah um... You shouldn't really be trying to get anyone to have sex with you, it'd be impolite to do otherwise... Especially guys, they need a lot more moral support instead of coaxing or you'll **** them up... Bad girlfriend is bad.

Guess what? He wasn't ready. You don't 'coax' people into having sex with you. When it's right, there's ZERO convincing necessary.

Typical male, never reads the instruction manual first. But, this begs the question, if you were naked and his penis was flaccid, sounds to me like you have bigger problems to deal with.... JMHO

meridius4510 4

Ummm those instructions are kinda built in...

Oh, come on! Not all guys are ******-crazed sex hounds. He just wasn't ready. Don't perpetuate the stigma that if you're male and not popping a boner at all times for a chick, then you're gay.

BunBunBabe 8

He's an idiot but that doesn't mean he won't be good at sex one day if you teach him well ... Might take patience on your part, good luck

An idiot? Ever thought he's maybe just not ready? Ignorance is bliss.

BunBunBabe 8

Yeah... An idiot. Because to try to have sex is to assume you know how to, at least the basics like BEING HARD god your more dumb than the kid who can't get laid

You don't need to know how to get hard. There's not a code you put into your penis, or some magic words you say to get it up. If you are ready, it gets hard in its own. If it doesn't, it means you are not aroused or uneasy. Both of which are symptoms of not being ready. Because you think not getting hard means you don't know how to have sex, I think you're the idiot here.

guys, to be fair he was probably flaccid because he didnt really want to do it and felt pressurised. Leave the poor lad alone.

Judging the situation, I'd say you guys were too young to be dating, much less attempting to have sex.