By Huge A Hole - 01/02/2009 05:22 - United States

Today, a girl I've had a huge crush on for a long time told another friend of ours to get a life. I, in my infinite genius responded that her mom needed to get a life. She ran out of the room bawling. I got slapped in the face and informed that her mom had died not long ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 679
You deserved it 39 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're a good man for sticking up for your friend. If she can throw out shit, then she needs to be able to take shit back. Sounds like she wouldn't turn out to be that great of a girlfriend anyway. move on, you can do better.

Uhhh, if you have such a huge crush on her why the hell don't you know her mom died? You don't know anything about her do you?

Comments

pfff way to overreact the op didn't know so she shouldn't take it so hard. A friend of mine who lost his mother to cancer just stays cool when people forget and say something about his mother.

yea man just tell her your real sorry and that you feel like an a hole

It's not harsh. The bitch got her karma.

boreddoubletears 0

Maybe they don't know each other well? It could be that they just share a class and that's where all this took place.

you didn't know but still probably really hurt her feelings since she ran out of the room crying.. bet you felt horrible

5oforlife 0

why would you even say that in the first place? oh yeah because you are immature and can only make comebacks about moms. YDI

This is balanced...On one hand, your "infinite genius"??? If you were smart, you would try and connect with the girl you had a crush on, not upset her. Plus, you jumped to the your mum jokes too early. That was quite wrong, since her mum died as well. But, on the other hand, if she dishes out shit, she shouldn't be such a drama queen if she gets it back...congrats on standing up for your friend, OP! I wouldn't go chasing after her though, she sounds like a bitch!

iloveTheMiz 0

op is a total tard. if he's had a crush for this long, he's probly been at least moderately good friends for a while. that dictates that he should realize that she is never with her mom, never talks to her, and never mentions her. don't u think he should have noticed? after that long of never hearing about her, most guys would get a clue and not talk about her. and besides, most girls aren't like me, and are sensitive about that stuff. therefore, ydi for not thinking. (I love to rant and start flame wars.)