By kjcarey123 - 15/07/2009 17:24 - United States

Today, a fax came in at work for a specific job, and I asked the owner of the company who it was for. He replied "the round one", so I handed it to our rotund Project Manager. Apparently the owner meant the garbage can, not my fat co-worker. Now i'm the asshole of the office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 359
You deserved it 44 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have never heard of the trash bin referred as the "round one". That's hilarious.

manoverboard 0

Who calls a garbage can 'the round one'?

Comments

abigaill 0

"I could see that happening."

I could see that happening to me, LOL OP- probably the BEST FML I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.. If you could see that happening. Maybe it did..? Maybe that's why it's on FML? Because this person exists and this happened? :P Also. Rotund?

kjcarey123 0

haha thanks...its a good post cuz it REALLY happened...some of these are so far fetched

your the asshole of the office. i get it

appIeiphone 0

I would hand it to him for being an ass and be like here you go round one....

I have never heard of the trash bin referred as the "round one". That's hilarious.

Ahaha consider yourself you're lucky you weren't fired

manoverboard 0

Who calls a garbage can 'the round one'?

haha the asshole of the office, you sort of deserved that- shudda asked who he meant specifically it was for.

You're not the asshole of the office -- you're the funny one!

I've heard it called "the circular file" but not the round one.

Meh, who cares. It’s not like your fat co-worker doesn’t know they are fat. It’s an honest mistake… and would have been hilarious to witness.

kionnalexus 0

I would've done the same thing, who calls a garbage can 'the round one'? I think that was stupid on his part as well as yours.