By a.white - 11/12/2013 11:58 - United States - Cheltenham

Today, a classmate's mother called my phone, threatening to have my dorm room raided for drugs. Why? She saw our text messages discussing where he would pick up the textbook I borrowed and thought it was the new "code name" for weed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 368
You deserved it 2 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does that mean "teacher" is slang for drug dealer? It all makes sense now.

JoeGrant 12

From the context of it, it sounds like you're in college; so look on the bright side, the semesters almost over OP!

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Why? Because she got the code word wrong?

Maybe he's saying "paranoid" IS the code word...

And she just passed the final for Jumping to Conclusions 101.

perdix 29

"Dude, you got my stuff for Botany 420?" I think she's on to you.

if your nickname is a.white because your surname is White, then i don't blame the woman

DavidKnows 11

WHAT??? Arrest everyone named "White"?

it was supposed to be a Breaking Bad reference... clearly, i have failed

I hope for your sake you don't talk like Barry Kripke, otherwise explaining to her that you do weed a lot and that because you do weed a lot, you don't do weed.

ZY1431 24

honestly she needs to calm down her kid is an adult and all not 12 so no need to do the whole phone raiding and second jump to such conclusions...really? didn't occur to ask first before calling the school?

um, she didn't actually call the school? please read! she threatened to call!

Girlie7 11

Then imagine what she must be thinking of your study sessions....

Buy some oregano and put it in a bag and leave it by the textbook with a note... Did you really think this was weed?

Imagine all the other code words she thinks are real...