This party is lit

By Tyler_Padgett - 24/05/2009 23:52 - United States

Today, I was lighting fireworks for my cousin's birthday in my grandmother's yard. When it came time to light the "Grand Finale", I read on the outside of the box, "Face this side towards crowd for the best result". After I lit it, I realized that it was on its side. I shot 100 fireworks at my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 978
You deserved it 59 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the way this is written is misleading, like you read that you were supposed to turn that side toward the audience but you turned it on its side anyway. i hope no one got hurt.

NGM_KID 0

Don't lie, we all know you secretly plotted this so you could kill them.....too bad your plan backfired :P

Comments

mehwhateverr 0
hahaha101 0

WOWWWWWW. I sorta think this is fake. Anyone with me?

whyyyy do people care so much whether an fml is fake...

Be careful with those things. They're explosive you know.

Alex_Wilko 0

Lol, thats kinda funny... unless someone got hurt. Then, not so much. YDI.

this is why fireworks are illegal in my country (unless used professionally of course) otherwise retards like you who don't know what they are doing endanger other people's lives:) i was at a music festival and someone almost blew up my tent with an illegal firework that flew off in the wrong direction. lovely.

Well, once they get discharged from the burn unit, you can apologize. However, I do NOT suggest you hosting a fireworks welcome for them..

I'm sorry, but just imagining this does make me laugh a little bit. People running and diving frantically out of the way as 100 fireworks shoot at them. Hope everyone's okay though!

R3TH0R 0

#7 has a point, how the **** do you read the directions sideways, also with how the side aiming the fireworks out... how can you not notice that its pointing at them?

You shouldn't be lighting firework if you don't know what the hell you're doing...