The Intruder

By sad_unicorn - 19/04/2017 06:00 - Australia - Yagoona

Spicy
Today, I have to close my bedroom door with a bucket because I don't have a door latch from previous owners. When my partner and I were going at it, we had to stop because the cat kept reaching around the door, trying to attack the bucket and destroying the mood. Cat 1 - Humans 0. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 960
You deserved it 1 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either buy a door latch or put some thing heavy in the bucket so it will stop the door opening enough for the cat to put its paw through.

ScarletteEve 33

Out of curiosity, how did you use a bucket to close a door?..

Comments

species4872 19

Sooo, that's what all that noise was next door.

I read that as, "When my parents and I were going at it." Definitely makes this fml darker. Anyhow, fyl op.

ScarletteEve 33

Out of curiosity, how did you use a bucket to close a door?..

the weight of the bucket against the door could hold it shut. it probably wasnt too heavy if a cat was able to push it

ScarletteEve 33

If there was no door latch, did they just hang over the top then?

Manual_Manoosy 21

Exactly - if only there was something they could have put or poured into the bucket to weigh it down so that a cat couldn't move it...

"Come on, Kitty! I don't attack the bucket when you're trying to get some! Be reasonable!"

Either buy a door latch or put some thing heavy in the bucket so it will stop the door opening enough for the cat to put its paw through.

I have a cat. Although he doesn't do that he stares. That ruins it too. It creeps me out when I'm having sex and the cat keeps staring at you from the foot of the bed.

either you just got this cat so you're not used to them or the sex sucks. if you're able to focus on things other then how you feel there's a problem.

Manual_Manoosy 21

How did the cat reach around a closed door?

If the door doesn't close properly the cat will be able to push / claw the door open so it's paw can get through. My cat does this too if I sleep in too late and don't feed her breakfast on her schedule.

_sonny_ 3

I usually just let the cat in. Half the time the cat gets on the bed with us and just goes to sleep while we are going at it. They don't care, so, why should you? :))