That's tasty

By shithole - 26/12/2009 05:36 - United States

Today, my dad and I found in my house a water filter that has not been changed in over 20 years. We have been drinking that water that has been going through a filter that had more colors than a rainbow on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 138
You deserved it 9 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FML9500 0

that is disgusting. why didnt you check it earlier?

out of all the fmls i've read, this one probably grossed me out the most. blech :(

Comments

******* pricess, put on your fuzzy little pink slippers & deal with it... I mean, there's nothing really wrong with you (except the sissiness, but that's not the water) so where's your problem?

jakel121 0

The other part that made no difference: a water filter that doesn't do anything. This is a water FILTER. It takes things out of the water that would have been there anyway. If it hasn't been changed, it isn't re-depositing the contaminants, it's just not taking any out. The gross part isn't that the water was going through the filter, it's that there is stuff in the water to make the filter look like that

How the **** do YOU know? ?ust because it does not smell or taste like gasoline does not mean it is not lethal. You are obviously suffering shit-for-brains.... probably from your water.

That's flawed reasoning. If I had a carton of milk, and I leave the milk in the sun for a week, the contents couldn't be worse than the milk that was there to begin with.

Kladfvgbung 0

But a filter is neither in the sun, nor is it in still water.

milk isn't a great example. milk curdles, and after a week in the sun it would be horrible. wait, what was your point anyway?

infantry831 0

eat shit and drink a cup of piss you fruit cake

If it was just brown or red-brown in the filter, that's no big deal...just rust deposits from iron in the water. You can drink unfiltered water as long as it has no other problems...it'll just taste a bit rough. Hell, I grew up drinking well water at my grandmother's house. It tasted a bit funky but there was nothing really wrong with it. But if there were "rainbow colors" in the filter, I'd worry. That could be mold. And you do NOT want to be drinking mold spores. YDI for not checking all the water sources in your house on a regular basis, especially when you moved in. Sorry. That's what happens when you're lazy and irresponsible.

Wow, you must be retarded. That was the worst grammer I have ever read.

I see...wait for it...IRONY! The word is "grammar". ;)

and spelling isn't grammar... so wait for it... where's the irony?

The irony was that you called someone retarded when you are obviously also mentally deficient.

so being retarded in your mind is having one word misspelled by a letter. damn. so i guess everyone must be retarded. good call.

jakel121 0

I have neaver meespilled in my lifee! So yew can shoot the fook up!

Atleast you can officially say "You've tasted the rainbow"

Oh really? We ate mud in Vietnam? NO! Jeez people, get chur facts straight!

And hey! All you idiots who are being rude, shut up! Who the heck do you think you are?