That's a hard no from me, dawg

By soontobesingle - 19/03/2013 11:30 - United States - Chicago

Spicy
Today, I found out that my gorgeous, smart, perfect new boyfriend has an unusual fetish. It doesn't involve me at all actually. Just a Labrador. This is probably a deal breaker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 131
You deserved it 5 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mikeskinner 7

Looks like you're... Barking up the wrong tree.

acerima 11

Screw the puns, that is just sick.

Comments

I've heard "Dog is man's best friend", but this is ridiculous.

More like mans best friend with benefits..?

It's only "probably" a deal breaker?! I'd be the second fastest bitch outta there.

Thank you! I'd out before he even finished the sentence!

So fast, even, that you miss verbs in your sentences!

Keep him away from the peanut butter and call ASPCA ;)

Did anyone else hear Charlie sheen saying no Alan your supposed to have the dog lick the peanut butter off of you when they read this.

Was this before or after deciding not to take a bath in chicken nuggets?

Oh dang he sounds like a beast! iality...

Your pun is bad and you should feel bad.

I really hope this is all a cruel joke, for OP's sake

I thought it was ********** and not ***********.. But in some states it is ok, and in some countries. And who are you or anyone here to decide if it is ok or not? You have not really talked to that many who is into ********** I suppose, some I hve talked to shows care and love, not just lust. Aaaanyway!

Uhhhh. Yeeeeah. The animal is so capable of expressing consent and has a say in the matter? "Ok sparky!" "One bark for anal, two for oral." "Goooooood doggie!"

GwennaRose 22

Don't worry OP, he just likes it doggy style