Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 26/05/2009 09:18 - Greece

Today, I hired an exterminator to get the roaches out of the house I'm renting. I came back from work and went to my bathroom, noticing that he used the plunger to unclog the toilet after he took a dump. After $150, there was shit all over my floor and plunger, and roaches still in my kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 717
You deserved it 3 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LAME!!! Is there any legal action you can take against them? xD

roaches + shit = even nastier than ******* roaches..

Comments

oh wow, that's disgusting. I'd be extremely pissed.

Sounds like something that would end up on the People's Court. Sue the bastard.

Now THIS is a FML! I don't even know what to say but you got shit on (pun intended). I wouldn't pay any of that! Call the po-lice.

Firstly the police can't do anything as it's a civil matter you retard #21. Secondly, YDI. Not for the crap, but for paying yourself for roach removal. Your landlord is responsible for all exterminations according to state general statutes. Also, feel free to sue in small claims for the mess. I'd say about $1000 would cover the "hassle" of cleaning that up.

DreMaMa 0

I feel bad for those roaches :/ there living in shit. oh and you to.

Well that just stinks. However, I second #2.

Monstarred 7

Definatly call teh company and make a complaint. Thats unacceptable.

webbles 0

I'm with #11 on the hazmat, but dear god, avoid arson at all costs. I think we can all agree that flaming shit is unfavorable.

#25 - I think you meant that towards me (I was 23 not 21). So who's the retard? Secondly, no harm can come from it, why not put in a report since he defiled / vandalized his home? Damaging someone's property is a crime. That way this mother ****** may have to face civil and criminal charges?