Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 26/05/2009 09:18 - Greece

Today, I hired an exterminator to get the roaches out of the house I'm renting. I came back from work and went to my bathroom, noticing that he used the plunger to unclog the toilet after he took a dump. After $150, there was shit all over my floor and plunger, and roaches still in my kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 717
You deserved it 3 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LAME!!! Is there any legal action you can take against them? xD

roaches + shit = even nastier than ******* roaches..

Comments

That sucks. Oh, for the roaches: cheaper than exterminators, just buy some boric acid at the pharmacy and put some everywhere they are likely to hide (under the fridge and other warm appliances, around the sink and places they can drink from, etc. ), it should get rid of them in two to three months (because you need to wait for the eggs left behind to open). Worked like a charm when I moved into my rented flat and discovered an invasion. I'm neurotic about roaches, though, and I killed every single one I saw. It might have helped.

I think your land lord is supposed to pay for the exterminator...

Reminds me of my brother. He has 2 toilets in his condo, 1 on the second floor and 1 on the ground floor. The toilet upstairs was clogged. He called the plumber, but the plumber insisted on snaking the 2nd floor toilet right away. The toilets were on the same piping, and usually if one is clogged, it means the other is clogged. So sure enough, shit comes pouring out of the 1st floor toilet all over the house and the plumber books it.

I agree with the few people who managed to figure out that she should not have hired an exterminator, since she was renting the house, also I would not trust a worker in my house, I would be present while he is there. and she should have paid him after he finished the job, again she should have been present for this.

kellster 2

That's disgusting!! Sue the company!

yeah you need to report them to the BBB for real.

ZomgPiinkiie 0

FYL, I'd be filing a serious lawsuit.

Wow, that sucks. Report him to his company, and sue if they don't do enough. Then for next time, make sure you see the work before you pay him for it...

lightsout_fml 0

ive smiled while readin a lot of these stories but this is rly the first one ive laughed out loud on...haha just at the end wit the shit all over ur floor