Thanks guys

By Anonymous - 05/06/2010 10:36 - United States

Today, it was my co-worker's birthday but she told me not to mention it. Feeling bad for her, I went out to buy her a card, a present, and even a small cake. It turns out that there was actually a party during our lunch break, and I was the only one in our office not invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 385
You deserved it 3 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The nice thoughtful ones are always screwed, arent they?

Comments

You should def get a molotov cocktail and light their office on fire! :) (This message has been approved)!

the birthday guy is petty to not invite u.

If someone tells you to keep their birthday on the down-low, ****** do it! I hate it when people think, "awww that person wants attention, I'm gonna plan a surprise party!" Maybe this lack of respect is the personality trait responsible for you not being invited to the bigger party.

CheshireHalli 19

Umm, where does it say that she told people? I just see that she got them a small cake and a card. WTF are you talking about?

I can only wonder what the backstory is to this tale... what did you do (who did you do?) to make your entire office hate you? with stories like this - methinks YDI because of lack of background info.

ujonesy 0

he's that guy in the group of friends that nobody likes. it's pretty shitty to find out like that.

Yeah, really suspicious lack of background info what with that 300 character limit and all. Give me a break.

markisfml 0

if I were u I would just eat the cake :) then next time it's someone bday I would bring cake , and just eat it yourself haha

roxiefab 0

don't worry about it. what comes around will eventually roll around twice!!

kevtheloser 0

That's sad. At least be proud of the gesture you made, even though you're surrounded by douches.