Thanks for the memories

By savanna - 03/05/2012 04:46 - United States

Today, it was the concert of my life. I had bought tickets the minute they went on sale, and I'd anxiously waited until the concert date. Thirty minutes before the show, my friend got so drunk that we weren't allowed in, and I was stuck babysitting her all night in the hotel, completely missing the show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 534
You deserved it 4 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

should have left her asleep in the hotel and enjoyed the show!

Bieber does NOT count as the "concert of your life".

Comments

jayisacooter 1

Your friend is HOT - so what's your problem? Get over yourself!!!!!

It's ok OP, you would have found out Nickelback lip syncs if you went anyways so consider it a good thing.

missi0106 3

This is somewhat your fault for not babysitting to begin with apparently

Was it the Coldplay concert at the Hollywood bowl? Because my friend went and said it was the best show ever just in case you were curious. That aside I would have left your friend at the hotel and gone to the concert.

PrimeStarscream 30

I hope that friendship is over.

I never got paying to go to a show and then getting beyond blitzed. I can understand a few drinks. Sorry op you missed the show.

She just did you a favor, babe. Bieber's complete bullshit and a waste of time! Shouldn't even be compared to a "friend in need".

FYL OP. That was a kind thing to do. Personally I would have taken her back to the hotel to sleep it off, given her a hair tie and puke bucket and gone back to the show myself. You're a good person. :) But hopefully she makes it up to you soon!

KiddNYC1O 20

Now you know who not to invite/go with next time...