Thanks for the memories

By savanna - 03/05/2012 04:46 - United States

Today, it was the concert of my life. I had bought tickets the minute they went on sale, and I'd anxiously waited until the concert date. Thirty minutes before the show, my friend got so drunk that we weren't allowed in, and I was stuck babysitting her all night in the hotel, completely missing the show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 534
You deserved it 4 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

should have left her asleep in the hotel and enjoyed the show!

Bieber does NOT count as the "concert of your life".

Comments

Not your friend no 'mo, I'm guessing.

Well you should have gone to see her instead of forcing her to show up drunk and unexpected lime that. It was her revenge.

firefighterjohn 9

see that. it shows right there you love her. there will be a show again. you learned how to let her hammer herself before the show

Good for you for being a true friend. Make sure your friend pays you back foe the tickets you were not able to enjoy. And I'd get some payback somewhere along the line if I were you - leave the dinner check hanging, let her buy you a couple tanks of gas, let her pleasure you orally several times... WHOA, did I say that? Anyway, you get the idea...

Il give you a concert any day... ;) xo

Please keep your "instrument" in its "case". I think OP would rather enjoy the one she was supposed to see..Just a thought.

You're a better person than I am. I would have left her selfish ass at the hotel and gone to enjoy the concert.

that sucks. but since you missed your concert I would've got drunk myself!(: what concert was it?

Don't worry, Madonna will come back. Jk

I would just as her to refund me for the tickets

perdix 29

Most often, the day you see your favorite act in concert is the last day you like them. At least, you still have the delusion that they have talent and are not just overproduced slop.

This depends. When I saw Iron Maiden in concert I liked them way more. They are not overproduced slop. If your referring to lil Wayne or Kesha or any other of our societies terrible musicians though, I 100% agree with you.

perdix 29

You are right. I was just trying to be brief. Often, I've been impressed when my expectations were low. I went to see Adam Ant to get my sister the T-shirt and ended up becoming a fan. You may or may not like his music, but he is a wonderful entertainer.

Ha, my dad happened to be a big fan of Adam Ant in the 80s. I've never seen him perform though but I hear he's really hyper on stage like Bruce Springsteen.

perdix 29

I've seen him twice in tiny venues (a few hundred people) in '82 and '95, and he just gave it his all both times! Tell your dad to stand and deliver!

that's not true for me either! I saw rammstien twice in concert and only live them more. saw nightwish, amazing! I am going to see Jeff dunham this Saturday so hope he lives up to my expectations lol. btw. I am a huge Adam ant fan! even seen his movies,he's adorable as the vampire lol