Thanks for nothing

By John-John - 06/03/2017 15:00 - United States - Jackson

Today, I got break-up text. She called me a poor, broke, little dick, sorry excuse for a man and said that my mom should have swallowed me "as an egg". She also said that no one could ever want me. Thing is, I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 059
You deserved it 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It obvious she didn't pay attention in biology

Why do woman make fun of things men can't control/are born with?(dick size) Nobody can help having a little dick -why hold it against them? and it sounds more like a "F that guy's life" instead of yours.

Comments

species4872 19

Took her two years to figure out how to send a text.

DEADPOOL076 30

I feel for the guy that was intended for. She sounds like a keeper and he lost her.

Well at least it wasn't really toward you

Jacobus_G 3

was this from somebody you knew was it an ex-girlfriend or just a rando

squiros 2

please re hire your editors. "today i got break up text" is the same as trump's "we need brain". today, i got A break-up text today, i got THE break-up text today, i got break-up textS or maybe trump wasn't channeling his inner zombie and was talking about this website. or how difficult rudimentary grammar skills are - it must actually takes seconds, maybe minutes by a child of average learning capacity to master. otherwise, it actually makes sense. she seemed slighted - so she deleted his number. later realizing she didn't have it memorized, your number was her best guess at the previously deleted number.

jcash52426 5

The poster wrote a comment on FML he wasn't sending a work letter let him write any way he wants. And you need to stop being a grammatical corrector bitch!!!

Punctuation, my love. It could help you convince us of your dramatic grammar natzi statements.

Samantha Lee Payne 9

damn, I know how that feels except for the "swallowing an egg" part