Stuck

By Anonymous - 21/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, I was on train when an attractive girl got on. There were no free seats and seeing as how my stop was next, I gave her mine. As soon as I did, the train came to an immediate halt, due to "brake problems". I spent the next 40 minutes standing up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 855
You deserved it 12 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were nice though! She might have appreciated it!

ImaWiseGuy 5

you stood up for what you thought was right....

Comments

"No good deed goes unpunished." That phrase is battin' 1000. But its only 40 minutes, hardly an FML. Plus, an ideal situation to break the ice perhaps? :D

johnnybagodonuts 2

oh wow, standing for 40 minutes? that must have been torture. I'm guessing you have a job where you sit on your ass all day

i really dont see the FML here. you did something nice for a girl & now you stand up for 40 min. boo hoo. man up.

So basically, you got to spend 40 minutes with an attractive girl you were nice to? Work it man!

always look on the bright side of life do do do do do do do

perdix 29

Your life isn't ****** because you had to stand for 40 whole minutes. Your life is ****** because you didn't take the opportunity to chat up the attractive girl and capitalize on your act of chivalry. You're a putz.

titanfan 0

that isnt that big a deal that u had to stab for 40 minutes. suck up and be a man

sourgirl101 28

Stab? Your autocorrect scares me!

johnnybagodonuts 2

lol 40 minutes of stabbing? op could take out everybody on that train. but then again, he's crying about just standing for 40 minutes so I dunno if he's up to the challenge

Stabbing isn't for everyone. Please consult your doctor before you plan to further your career. Side effects can include nausea, depression, hepatitis, and loss of life. If you are feeling signs of any of these, please discontinue immediately and talk to your doctor. Remember, stabbing can hurt, but you don't have to.

RedPillSucks 31

If you've been stabbing for 4hrs, please consult a doctor. Preferably a psychiatrist. *voice of McCoy from Star Trek* He's dead, Jim.

RedPillSucks 31

If you've been stabbing for 4hrs or longer, please consult a doctor. Preferably a psychiatrist. *voice of Dr. McCoy from Star Trek* He's dead, Jim.

so, if the girl wasn't attractive you wouldn't lend her your seat? so that's how the world is, huh? look at their body rather than their heart? disgusts me.

I'm sure it's not the sole reason he offered his seat (since he mentions his stop being close) but emphasized the fact that she was attractive so that it'd make more sense as an FML? (For example, if he had added: "and didn't even give me her number for my efforts" or something, I dunno)

lolrofl69 0

Were you surprised by that revelation???

Daerauko 0

he just saw/met the chick. how the hell is he supposed to "know her heart?" Besides she may not even be thy hot. OP could be lonely enough to believe every chick he meets is hot in his eyes.

well that sucks, but at least we know chivalry isn't dead!

i wouldn't call it chivalry- he only did it cuz she was hot then cried about it later. if she was ugly he'd be complaining that his butt went numb from sitting down for forty minutes.

Ooh, you stood up for 40 whole minutes? Good grief. I have to stand up for 8 or 9 hours every day at my job. :P

zmoney314 0

There should be a veto button that erases any useless FMLs like this one.