Stuck

By notmansbestfriend - 12/08/2013 16:09 - United States - Williamsburg

Today, I was stuck on the toilet for hours after eating some questionable seafood. During this time, I watched through the open door as my dog destroyed the nice shoes I just bought, as well as the tux I rented for my sister's wedding. The wedding is in 12 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 266
You deserved it 7 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

I've heard of "my dog ate my homework" excuse, but this is a new one. Go find another one at a store and quick!

Why did you keep the suit within your dogs reach?

Comments

kittiemarie 8

You deserve it for having an undisciplined dog... My dog knows she'd get beaten for chewing anything! Stick some toilet paper between your legs and waddle over to beat that dog!

that's why you train your dogs. but good luck op.

Reading through these comments I am amazed and appalled that it has taken until comment 34 before someone mentioned that dogs should be trained. Does everyone just let their pets run wild?

I woulda kept it somewhere he couldn't get to like the closet with the door closed. but hope you got it worked out.

Ever hear of a closet? Anything that is expensive or needs to be worn for something extremely important should always be put in a closed closet when you have any type of pet in your house. I don't even have pets but I make sure my important clothes are as safe as I can get them.

um sounds like ur dog is pissed at u and you should have taught him better as far as chewing on things that are not his toys. also yelling and making a startling noise at him would probably have gotten him to stop

That's exactly what I was thinking. Hell, if my dog was chewing up my wedding dress I wouldn't give a **** about the bucket, I'd just shoo the dog away!

Hope you were not drastically fitted...just rent another in this time and explain what happened to the first one...or get one of those tux t-shirts...I'm joking don't be that guy...

Uhm, you may want to actually train your dog. Unless it's a young puppy, that kinda behavior is not okay. And if it were a puppy, a sharp word would've done the trick...

This sounds like a job for... Old man depends!!!

Just pull up your underwear, grab the dog and lock it in the bathroom with you. 1 pair of underwear ruined, 1 suit saved. Extra: Maybe teach your dog to not destroy clothing and buy him some chew toys