Stressed out

By mystermoon - 25/06/2019 16:00

Today, at my job in a pet store, my boss had me pull all the bags of food out and restock them so that they sat pretty. Five minutes later, the store is full of people. My manager screamed, "They're touching things!" and locked himself in the office with a cup of tea. He has the only open register. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 898
You deserved it 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WeirdUS 29

I'll take things that never happened for $500 alex. Seriously if you guys are going to post bs at least make them beliveable.

Mungolikecandy 19

If true what would be an epic mental breakdown.

Comments

Well, the thing-touchers are going to have to wait a while before being able to ring up. Hopefully, they won’t mess up your pretty bags!

WeirdUS 29

I'll take things that never happened for $500 alex. Seriously if you guys are going to post bs at least make them beliveable.

Mungolikecandy 19

If true what would be an epic mental breakdown.

Sheogorath 4

Lmfao!! Me every time I clean the house. CAN'T YOU STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR 3 HOURS?

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

He wouldn't be a manager if he behaved that way.

SkyyGirl17 4

I've had plenty of incompetent managers. I don't understand why/how some people get hired or promoted to those positions. The staff underneath those managers tend to know more about the job/place/business than a lot of the ones who hold higher positions, no matter how long they have been 'managers'. This is just my experience with most managers I (or others I know) have had. Whether this is true or not, there are some extremely unfit ones!

OCD meltdown. He needs to get a med adjustment. Bad. Like yesterday bad. And I’m laughing because I’ve witnessed a few of those and had a few myself. MI is fun.ny