Stranger danger!

By calidreaming - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Japan - Osaka

Today, as I got off the bus, I saw a girl counting her change making sure she had enough for the ride. Since it was my last stop for the day, I offered my day pass to her. She replied, "Get away, freak." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 144
You deserved it 2 791

Top comments

there is a huge lack of manners in society /:

CrassKal 27

That's when you slap her hand and knock the change out.

Comments

While her reaction left a lot to be desired, I applaud your impulse to perform an act of kindness. We definitely need a lot more of that in this world.

That is completely unacceptable. Who the hell taught her manners? What a bitch!

mrlopez 13

It's pretty common in Japan where everybody thinks conservatively.

Well manners are usually held in high regard in Japan so that doesn't really make sense.

BunBunBabe 8

Some people can't tell a good humanly favor from a creeper attack

Maybe OP did approach her like a freak. U know with all the perverted smile etc... ..just saying...

Adding on... Maybe OP performed the whole 'creep dance' from lonely island...

Yeah him trying to be nice is already settled - I just wanted to show a different angle to this FML.

FMLshark 12

She obviously took "here, take my pass" as "I'm going to watch you in your sleep". In all seriousness, smacking the change out of her hand would've been a good idea, as someone said. Bitch.

Sock that twat-waffle right in her twat-waffle.

This is what you get for performing a random act of kindness. However, I will say that I am betting if you looked like Justin Beiber (or whatever his name is) that she would have snapped it up with a smile and offered you her number. Girls think a gesture from a guy they don't find attractive is 'creepy' but will be on cloud nine if they receive the same gesture from a hot guy.

It's their loss then. I know some guys who were cute but I later found what complete assholes they were. Karma will get her OP!

Case number one: Edward Cullen. He stalks a bitch, it's hot. I do it and get a restraining order on my ass. Sparlkin' bastard.

She sounds like a crazy bitch. Well at least you know her life sucks because she's poor enough to be unsure if she has enough money to take the bus.

21- by me the busses are "exact change only" she could have a wallet full of hundreds but if she doesn't have the .75 or whatever she can't ride.

Well at least you know that YOU are a good person and karma will bite her in the ass for being a bitch.