Stranger danger!

By calidreaming - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Japan - Osaka

Today, as I got off the bus, I saw a girl counting her change making sure she had enough for the ride. Since it was my last stop for the day, I offered my day pass to her. She replied, "Get away, freak." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 144
You deserved it 2 791

Top comments

there is a huge lack of manners in society /:

CrassKal 27

That's when you slap her hand and knock the change out.

Comments

I don't think you should question the FML Gods, Baustigt. Any sense of curiousity about how the Gods do their work on the mortals of FML will get you banished from the land. DO YOU WANT THAT?

...and now I need to watch The Fifth Element again. Multipass!

Redoxx_fml 22

This is impossible, I am Korben Dallas

MEMO: All those who have not seen The 5th Element must turn in your Dorky Obscure Reference Kard (D.O.R.K.) to the Galactic Egghead Evaluation Konsortium (G.E.E.K.) immediately.

" Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat" im gonna call you leeloo

Fifth element is the one with Bruce Willis as the flying cab driver right?

LoganBurrito 6

Baustigt, the Mods are obviously unaware that the cake is a lie. We're all just a bunch of metaphorical Chell's running through the compounds of Aperture Science, chasing this unobtainable cake promised to us by a malfunctioning super-intelligent AI.

If OP is a freak, then what does that make her..

I still don't get what a multipass is

there is a huge lack of manners in society /:

thejewishfuhrer 17

Run along now boy. She don't need no help from the likes of you.

2 - Considering this FML came from Osaka, you'll have to lodge a complaint with a different society.

Considering Japan has a more respectful society, I think she's the one with the lack of manners.

"Don't you recognise me? I'm the guy from the bushes!"

At least op has manners. It inspires me to not lose hope in this generation.

Yeah not a lot of people are nice now-a-days. :/ Just shows how our society can be messed up at times.

uJelly24 1

So some random girl calls you a freak,who gives a shit about her?

Then karma will strike. Today, I was counting my change for bus fare when a guy offered me his day pass. I called him a freak and he walked away. In the end, I didn't have enough change and had to walk home. FML.

txgirl09 5

Please let this FML show up so we go completely nuts jumping over one another to smack the bitch down.

Briiyahh 7

I swear I would have done the same but worse....

121, Yes in fantasy land that would be awesome. Life doesn't work like that, she probably had the change and her day was completely unaffected by this incident. Karma is for suckers.

CrassKal 27

That's when you slap her hand and knock the change out.

ss_20_xx 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The best option would just to leave her alone, of you smack the money out of her hand, no telling what she would say or do

yozakura06 2

You should of slapped her and taken her change lol

57-I agree with the slapping her but taking the change just makes OP a thief.

WeAreAHurricane 14

And slapping her makes op a good person?

119, everyone knows two wrongs make a right!

rachie2455 4

People are so rude now days they need to learn some manners. That was really nice of you though.

PuffDaddy395 3

Mmhmm(; And then what happened?(; Are you a SUPER freak?

Enforcer 7

Who doesn't want a free bus ride?

TwiztedYuri 9

some girls can't handle thing that big

67 - was that a sexual innuendo or am I just a dirty-minded cake?

cassiebear7652 7
tnt227 4

I can't think of any explanation other than she's probably so full of herself she didn't think you were genuinely a nice person but trying to come onto her. Most people would've gladly accepted.

Since when does having a bad day make you snap when someone tries to do something nice?

cayytee 0

says the guy with a cup penis.

may651 14

These comments made me laugh harder than the fml. :) lol

OP should get back on the bus and throw change at her while she walks on the sidewalk in shame.

That only makes you even more rude and more freaky!