Straining

By NoPeeGiven - 14/04/2013 05:10 - United States - Palatine

Today, I had to go to the clinic for a physical. The nurse asked me for a pee sample; however, I had no urine to give. After 20 minutes of standing at the stall I was able to squeeze half a cup of pee. As I approached the sink to cover the sample, I somehow managed to drop it all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 881
You deserved it 9 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

20- your pun is crap, and it stinks. Try again, I hope number 2 is better.

Comments

Don't you pee in the toilet and then scoop a cup out of the toilet? Well...that's what you have to do for girls. Still did FYL if you're a guy, OP

CharresBarkrey 15

No no no, that ruins the test. Girls are still meant to pee directly into the cup. As a medical professional who works in a lab, this comment scares me.

shiarrael 13

What? No. You don't scoop it out of the toilet. You pee in the cup; it's not THAT hard.

Huh?! I've always peed in the cup... pee for a couple seconds first to clean things out, then go in the cup... sometimes they even tell you to clean the area first with an antibacterial wipe... there are way too many other germs in the toilet... ick.

...no, that's not how girls do it. You're really stupid... And for future reference, when you take a home pregnancy test, you don't dip that in the toilet either.

I read all the comments just to see how people responded to this hilariously wrong comment. I mean, COME ON.

Come on, guys! leave #54 alone! I've thought the EXACT same thing, so don't act like its weird, because I'm sure you haven't been exactly the smartest people at different moments.

Hurbel684 10

It's better to be pissed off then to be pissed at. Oh wait.

Sooo, you do realize that you don't need to give much urine right? Even a half a cup if significantly more than they need..... They only use a few drops.

And not a single piss was given that day.

timmy257 8

Try again in 20 more minutes make sure to drink lots and lots water!