Stinky

By mechgineer - 14/09/2023 12:00 - United States - Watertown

Today, my wife is 20 weeks pregnant and today is the first day that my natural, clean scent makes her nauseous. We don’t have somewhere else I can sleep and we both work from home. Twenty more weeks to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 614
You deserved it 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try wearing scents she doesn’t find offensive. Maybe chew breath mints. Her hormones will change again and she’ll be able to deal with your natural odor when they do.

You don't have a couch??? That sucks... I hope you're as clean as you say, but a lot of guys think bathing once a week is acceptable. More likely, her hormones and senses are out of whack due to her pregnancy, so it should only be temporary.

Comments

Try wearing scents she doesn’t find offensive. Maybe chew breath mints. Her hormones will change again and she’ll be able to deal with your natural odor when they do.

mechgineer 3

Yup! Luckily, the next day, she was fine with it. During that night, she just laid a large pillow between us to block my smell

HouseOfM 8

Natural and Clean yet she wants to vomit not so sure. Many guys have said they don't have the best hygiene.

mechgineer 3

haha I started questioning that myself, but, due to sensitive skin, I need to shower every day or else I’ll get a rash. I know “natural” and “clean” weren’t the best words. I just meant I had just brushed my teeth and gotten out of the shower.

You don't have a couch??? That sucks... I hope you're as clean as you say, but a lot of guys think bathing once a week is acceptable. More likely, her hormones and senses are out of whack due to her pregnancy, so it should only be temporary.