Get on with it

By Anonymous - 04/07/2023 03:00 - Belgium - Eupen

Today, I'm pregnant and feeling awful due to all-day-long morning sickness. My doctor suggested that I cancel all my social plans to be able to keep working. My doctor is also my husband, and the father of this child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 810
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatshername?! 39

Find another doctor and get a sick note. Here all-day-long morning sickness is a clear indication to stay away from work.

Why don't you quit work and keep up your social calendar? Tell your prick husband about priorities!

Comments

Why don't you quit work and keep up your social calendar? Tell your prick husband about priorities!

whatshername?! 39

Find another doctor and get a sick note. Here all-day-long morning sickness is a clear indication to stay away from work.

Time to dump this "doctor," professionally and personally.

That is a massive conflict of interest and you desperately need to find an unaffiliated doctor that will put your health first, and not himself.

Normally a doctor isn't supposed to treat their family. They tend to lack empathy for their own family. Even if they are very empathetic with their patients, they tough it out for themselves and expect family to do the same. Like the shoemaker's children being the worse shod and all that. Find yourself a doctor who isn't invested in you carrying on with your work.