Spy vs. Spy

By Bree - 15/08/2012 15:15 - United States

Today, my father tried to secretly follow me all day, because he doesn't believe that I have any "real" errands to run or friends to meet with. He's actually convinced that I'm living some secret double life with another family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 743
You deserved it 1 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rei_Ayanami 18

Maybe you should pay more attention to and spend more time with your father. He may feel neglected. Or you could make him a tinfoil hat...

Comments

I don't see anything funny about this. It seems like your father is suffering from paranoid delusions. You should really try to get him some help before things get really out of hand...not that they haven't already.

You should seriously pretend you do have a double life just to mess with him.

FlamingTacos 7

You never know who's the next Miley Cyrus.

Prove him wrong and ask him if he trusts you.

Tell him you're living in a parallel universe as well. The one where he's sane.

Meet up with some friend he doesn't know and go home with them. Then, when you get home and he confronts you, tell him you don't know what he's talking about. ;)

23- So your advice is to feed his delusions, not ignore nor cure them? :) Interesting.....

random365 0

You shouldn't have to prove anything. Your dad is going a little to far here.

BunBunBabe 8

I'd go find a family with a sense of humor and ask them to be your fake second family for a week to trick your dad

You should visit the most bizarre places around your town, sex shops, gay theatres and such. He'll never follow you again.