So brave

By baller12 - 03/02/2009 15:25 - United States

Today, I finally got the guts to walk out of class 30 minutes early, only to find that the back door was locked. As I stood there like an idiot trying to get it open, all 200 people in my class turned to laugh. My professor stared at me. I then walked back to my seat, sat down, and unpacked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 288
You deserved it 38 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would the door be locked from the inside?

I only know this because I'm an architecture student, but pulling the door wouldn't have gotten him very far. Fire code requires that all exit doors in assembly rooms (100+ people) swing outwards and have crash bars on them in case people panic. Fire code also states that no exit doors can be locked from the inside, but I could see a professor or TA being a jerk and doing that. But seriously, who leaves class early? I can see getting there late, but you kind of single yourself out for ridicule when you leave early.

Comments

#2 and #16: The person was trying to leave class early, so what? He/she is in college, where you will certainly be ditching at least a few classes a semester. Why the hell would you take out the time to comment that just because he/she is leaving a class early, he/she might as well be working at McDonalds. Damn, get over it.

YDI for not leaving through the FRONT door, since you already grew the balls to leave in the first place...

Hey! I work at McDonald's, so don't stereotype you judgemental wank. .. and don't say I'm stereotyping there.

Only 23 comments on this? (24, now) YDI for not caring about education.

You shouldn't be in college if you tried something like that

Uhhhh, have you seen McDonald? my friend got cancer and died cuz he ate Mcdonalds were not being judgmental, were being realistic.

Your friend died for being unable to control his desire for McDonalds