Snark

By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 14:03 - United States

Today, I was fixing my makeup in the back room of the office when my boss walked in. He looked kind of annoyed so I jokingly said, "Don't you want your secretary to look good?" He said, "If I did, I wouldn't have hired you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 696
You deserved it 14 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well to be fair that was a bit too flirtatious if you don't have a relationship with him outside the office. But that was a huge slap across the face, FYL. Look at it on the bright side, you could always get back at him about his smarts later on. He left the door open. ;) PS I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see there's no "FIRST!!" comment.

Comments

Well that's not so bad! Would you really like to have you hired only because you look good? But anyway, there was definitely a girl that applied and was better looking than you. It has nothing to do with how beautiful you are, it's just statistics!:P PS: I agree with #48, make up sucks.

QueenOfMelodrama 0

If he looked annoyed, why would you joke with him? Annoyed people usually aren't in the mood for jokes. He was probably in a bad mood already and you just further agitated him by trying to cheer him up. Remember, misery loves company. I'm not saying that it wasn't wrong for him to say it, but you WERE kind of asking for it.

lovebuggy 0

You got what u asked for...

Snickerdoodlez 0

CRAP. Your boss needs a beat down.

YDI i hate working with lazy ass bitches that are ugly as well

YunqFlyMa21o 0
AA357 0

These FMLs are ******* fake. No sane, not mentally retarted boss who is interested in making money would ever say that.