Smoking is so cool

By Burnt - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I accidentally set my hair on fire while lighting a cigarette. I panicked and put it out by slapping myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 896
You deserved it 61 514

Same thing different taste

Comments

This is why I will never smoke. Another reason is that I really hope to be on broadway someday, and smoking would ruin my voice.

yeah good luck with that but when that doesn't happen and you start introducing yourself as Bunny to weird lonely men. im sure you will pick up the habit so the only thing you smoke isn't just pole.

haha broadway is prob code name for girls gone wild

RavenLovesGir 0

Is it so wrong that someone has a dream? I bet you haven't even heard her sing... Keep practicing, keep that dream in your head, don't give up, push yourself and you'll be great :)

Steinson_ERAU 0

hahaha that'll teach you not to smoke lol

Yes yes, everyone knows smoking is bad for you blah blah blah. I'm not going to harp on the issue. Smokers know it's bad for them, yet they do it anyway. Let them do what they please as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

thanks, doc. what's with these fml kids using this as their soapbox to preach. it's fml!!

exactly, I don't like when people preach and try to change people's habits or beliefs or who they are attracted to, it's just moronic let them smoke and stick to your fresh air :3

SirEBC 7

49 and 58: You're both morons. Smoking kills babies and is the leading cause of malaria. Not only is it bad for you, but GOD doesn't want you to smoke, and therefore you are going to burn in hell for smoking.

hey sir ebc, that's old news, god has hated me since I was conceived just over 17 years ago ^~^

EBC: Don't forget that smoking causes AIDS, herpes, Alzheimer's disease, and rabies.

SirEBC 7

Unless you get the vaccine for Alzheimer's.

TheDrifter 23

Will the localized numbness from early stage smoking caused rabies remove the pain in my head from repetitive and asinine anti smoking arguments? If so I might have to give it a shot.

I know pastors that smoke. You're telling me they're going to hell? Only God had the power to judge peoples eternal destiny. Don't try to do it for him.

thank you, sir. i wasn't aware GOD didn't want me to smoke. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. MALARIA!

But humans do all the time, religion is based around people telling other people what to do while claiming it's the edict of a higher power. It's why we have so many denominations; people don't agree with some things to such a degree that they start their own franchise.

That makes sense, Doc. But say you believe in the Christian God. If you really do believe and understand what He's about you don't go around telling people they're damned to Hell. That's why (I think) people hate Christians. I'm Christian and I hate it when people do that.

Yeah, people distort the message of Jesus who was described as a pacifist and preached kindness and understanding. I'm an atheist, but I respect the message portrayed. Unfortunately there are people manage to turn it into hate-filled, exclusionist nonsense.

Wow! Somebody really missed the boat at Sarcasm Quay.

jenaandtyler4eva 0

lol you do know smoking is bad for you and it costs alot of money which you can save and use for something useful and stop smoking

PSQ91 6

Oh thanks for the info we didn't know that -_- gtfo

perdix 29

Have you seem what cigarettes cost these days? You should slap yourself in the face for paying so much!

For me, the same as a gallon of gas.. I don't drive, I'm guessing you probably do (or will as soon as you are old enough). Slap yourself for buying gas at such a price!!

This has happened to me before too, not a fun experience!

Well... Atleest you put it out before it did damage...

imnotcraZ 0

cigarettes kill in many ways...it's is one of the shorter ones

imnotcraZ 0

cigarettes kill in many ways...it's is one of the shorter ones

Great lets give the anti-smoking campaigners more fuel for the fire :/ Moron lol :D

DarthVader007 0

They Have ****** Up Now .