Smoking is so cool

By Burnt - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I accidentally set my hair on fire while lighting a cigarette. I panicked and put it out by slapping myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 896
You deserved it 61 514

Same thing different taste

Comments

You dumb shit. Oooh, you're gonna need some ice for that burn. ... Pun intended.

s3xymoma 1

dam that must of suck. how bad is it?

How bad is your grammar? It's bad. Really bad.

Congratulations. You successfully mastered your mother tongue. *clap, clap* Now out you go, proud hero! Put other people down for your own amusement, for they fade compared to your great language skills! HUSSAH!

lilponygurrl 0

stop effing smoking then! ydi!

FreebirdIII 1

I think cigarettes stink, but cigarettes with the aroma of singed hair and burnt flesh would be a unique smell.

Predental 5

You're supposed to pop lock and drop it

kinga08 0

Didn't they ever teach you to stop drop and roll?

Why is everyone against smokers. Yes, we know you don't smoke, we know that smoking is bad for us, but still, doesn't mean you can be a complete asshole to us. **** off.

TheDrifter 23

But we are running out of people you can be a total prick to without repercussions. We're down to smokers, fat people and white males. Heaven forbid anyone should be all three, the pc police might just shoot them on sight.

nlr 9

I take it that you smoke?!

a_nutritionist 10

oh you dont like it when people push something on you that you have no choice about and have to deal with because its the persons right to do so? yeah it sucks doesnt it? maybe if you could think outside the square a little youd realise why your opinion on people judging smokers was a hypocritical load of nonsense.

actually it does. when you stop blowing your smoke in my face, don't litter the ground with billions of cigarette butts, and go kill yourselves slowly in a place where I don't have to be near it, I'll stop being an asshole to you.

fortgarrison 1

remember children, cigarets are bad for you health, dont smoke especially if your accident prone

loveofyourlife11 0

that sucks.. I don't agree with smoking, but if your going to smoke though, maybe you should pull the hair back out of your face before you light up.