She'll be single for a looong time...

By keiler - 06/08/2018 01:30

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she found out I play video games. No, not that I play too many video games or have an addiction to video games. Just that I play them, period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 691
You deserved it 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you need a girlfriend if you have video games?

that's ridiculous, me and my fiancé actually met while playing video games. find yourself a girl that plays them WITH you instead of being a bitch 💁🏼‍♀️ js

Comments

TomeDr 24

I wonder if she had a boyfriend in the past who was addicted to gaming. Could be why she reacted that way.

WeirdUS 29

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case. If they have a bad experience with someone that’s going to affect how they view the next person maybe doing something similar. If she dated an alcoholic she would have more than likely bad view on anyone who drinks.

Don't be too sad, you dodged a bullet there. Who knows what other weird ideas she has in her head if she condemns a perfectly normal method of entertainment that much.

islemstring 8

My girlfriend used to hate it when I played games turns out it was because she couldn't play games but after months of showing her she now plays games, horribly but she plays.

Dodged a bullet there, you're better off without her.

That might be less about you and more about how her previous boyfriend played video games.

find yourself a real woman who will sit down and play video games WITH you. win win!

eff her. she isn't deserving of your love♡

If she can’t appreciate that video games are something that you enjoy, then you’re better off without her. You’ll find someone who appreciates you for you.

Malicteal 21

Boy is she gonna be pissed if she ever finds out about E3.