Self report

By i got the ring - 13/10/2023 20:00

Today, I told my husband’s ex that she is under no circumstances to contact him for any reason, and that if they must discuss the kids being dropped off, I am to be included as a group text. Her reply? A bunch of laughing emojis. Now he’s pissed at me for trying to protect our marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 133
You deserved it 2 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's pissed because he suddenly realized he's married insecure, jealous child who thinks their marriage needs "protecting." And doesn't know what co-parenting is or how it works.

Get therapy. Nobody likes a control freak.

Comments

If you too take care of the kids then group text is reasonable. Everything else you wrote though...

How to implode your marriage in one move... Grow tf up. You have absolutely no say or right to insert yourself in how your hubs and his ex coparent their children or communicate. I'll happily bet you have had multiple relationships fail because they wouldn't obey your, frankly ridiculous, demands. If you don't believe us then go check yourself with a therapist. They'll say exactly the same thing as most of these comments, just nicer. YOU are the problem. Not your hubs. Not his ex. YOU. Deal with it or get ready to flush another relationship down the pan.

You need to grow up and get a grip. Don't ask for something you wouldn't agree to if you were on the other end of that request.