Sage advice

By jcc - 24/02/2009 08:31 - Russian Federation

Today, I'm reading in the subway sitting one leg over the other. An old lady sits down next to me. After quietly examining me for about two stations she leans over to me and whispers in my ear: "Girl, sitting like all the time will make you end up with a crooked c**t". I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 596
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even worse... as a guy it cuts of the flow of blood there... NOT GOOD... unless u have a particularly small package. In that case, carry on, nothing to see here.

Why were you sitting like that in the first place...?

Comments

can you please learn how to write. if "examinate" isn't a word, why would you expect "examinating" to be. btw, you read ON the subway. i guess she meant to say crooked c*ck.

If you are going to criticize people at least learn to ute punctuation and capitols. Otherwise keep your wannabe mouth shut.

Pudgygrunt 0

lol #15. British people like some **** with their tea, indeed. wonder which they like more though..

20-as a British person, i have to say...tea!

You should have left your wig at home!

I'm not a fan of old people, but I always think it's hilarious when I see a man sitting like a girl.

Your life is ******, AND you deserved that one. I'm a long haired dude too, and it happens. Deal. Laugh.

HOLLAcaust 0

YOU GOTTA LOVE OLD PEOPLE. Did she tell you how much milk used to cost back when she was a girl too?

what a crazy granny. 15, you just reminded me of a thing that went like "scheming scheming scheming...scheming scheming scheming...scheming scheming scheming...BECAUSE WE'RE F*CKING C**TS!!!"

mikeyy_fml 0