Probably not

By stupid voicemails - 28/04/2013 09:09 - United States - Lahaina

Today, I missed multiple calls from the company I applied to. That was the supervisor calling, wanting to hire me. I then remembered my idiotic voicemail I made months ago where I pretended to answer and say stupid stuff for 5 minutes. I don't think I'm going to get the job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 012
You deserved it 55 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule number 1 : Remember to always check your voicemail before you start applying to jobs.

rg350dx 29

30. "At the age of 18 I'm a professional and performer" You don't have to be ashamed of it. Just say it. Stripper.

Comments

when I was looking for a job I had that same voicemail message. my dad told me that if someone called to interview mean in the heard that I wouldn't have got the job so I changed it. when I got a job I changed it back. that's what you should have done.

Did your dad also taught you how to talk so good?

Are you using Siri and speaking your reply instead of typing it? Because if so, it looks like your phone doesn't quite understand.

User90210 5

New Flash: Leave only your name on your voice mail and call back tones are stupid!

septembers_over_fml 3

Unless it was really stupid and weird, he probably hung up right when he knew it was that kind of voicemail.

aalijahraj 10

Big companies have employees to make contacts who can not decide whether to recruit you or not. So you may be still good.

I had that, too! When I was 15... You're obviously in need of a little more life experience if this is what you're writing your FML about. Now go grow up and post an FML about a crazy sexual escapade or waking up naked at a bus stop in Vegas next to two midgets and a woman that strangely looks like Katy Perry.

I have to change my voicemail message. I tell people they aren't important and should hang up because I never have people call me that had something important to tell me.

Jennybean28 8

You can never go wrong with a plan and simple "leave your name and number" voicemail.

Thats a smart idea. But i would change it before applying for more jobs

Everyone knows that you can't have such a voicemail without getting in trouble unless you're 12 or younger