Precaution

By Tai - 31/10/2010 13:30 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when I came. She got pissed and slapped me really hard for coming inside her because she didn't want to get pregnant. 1. I was wearing a condom. 2. She's on the pill. 3. We were having anal sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 561
You deserved it 9 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You're going to have shitty kids.

Paramorefan2 1

wow. that sucks. she's stupid.

Comments

Dude, google it. You can't get pregnant directly from having anal sex, but it is possible in an indirect manner, if you don't use protection. Just like pre-ejactulate doesn't contain sperm by itself, but it can carry any sperm it encounters in the male body into the female. Google "pregnancy without penetration" for that one. Both are rare, but they can happen. Or think of it this way. Taking a shit won't cause a vaginal infection by itself. Wiping back to front after said shit, though, can carry bacteria from your ass to your vag, and that can cause an infection. Like I said earlier, it's like cross-contamination. We're not arguing that this OP's gf is at risk, just that there is a chance, however small, that a girl can if she has unprotected anal sex.

wow, thats a girl you sleep with for her looks cuz she doesnt have the requirements for an intellectual conversation

Hey OP! Did you happen to find your girlfriend's brains while you were in her ass?

Hm, must have done something wrong with my comment. Ah well.

ydi for thinking you needed a condom in the first place

boatkicker 4

Condoms have several uses besides just preventing pregnancy.

You ******* suck at trolling. Unless the virgin comment was for the retard questioning anal with chicks, then my mistake I suppose.