Wrap it up

By Anonymous - 03/09/2023 14:00

Spicy
Today, the one time, THE ONE TIME, we ran out of condoms and had sex anyway, my girlfriend got pregnant, even though she’s on the pill. I didn’t even orgasm inside her, I had to do a Google search to learn that live sperm can emerge and go inside her even before I orgasm. We are so screwed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 228
You deserved it 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’ve always had unprotected sex with my boyfriend when I was on the pill. I mean that’s the whole POINT of the pill. So the odds were super low, especially with you pulling out, so are you sure she was actually on the pill? Did she take it diligently?

lordjames 2

Or she has been unfaithful. Get a paternity test when the kid is born so your aren’t locked in if it isn’t yours!

Comments

TomeDr 24

Even with condoms, there’s always a chance of pregnancy. There is ALWAYS the possibility of pregnancy when you have sex, regardless of precautions. I wish people would figure that out. Now step up to your responsibilities.

I mean...are options such as abortion or adoption rules out?

lordjames 2

Or she has been unfaithful. Get a paternity test when the kid is born so your aren’t locked in if it isn’t yours!

abortion is the same as birth control, pop that shit out no harm done

majestic09 12

YDI for not knowing how to have safe sex.

If she's really on the pill, why are you wearing condoms? Probably so you don't get the STDs she's contracting from the other dudes she's banging.

I’ve always had unprotected sex with my boyfriend when I was on the pill. I mean that’s the whole POINT of the pill. So the odds were super low, especially with you pulling out, so are you sure she was actually on the pill? Did she take it diligently?

Other meds & some supplements decrease the efficiency. Could be she took the pill exactly on time, but wasn't aware a med made it ineffective. i know dr/pharmacist rarely mention pill combo issues

sounds like she doesn't always remember to take the pill. I've been on the pill for decades and I've never been pregnant. we don't use condoms either.

are you sure she not cheating?... just saying..

nkunzi 4

Get a DNA test bud. You’re being played