Playgirl

By Abcporn - 25/09/2013 23:22 - United States - Portland

Today, I went to work at my job as a secretary. I had been given the task to file my boss's collection of Playboy magazines alphabetically by name of the centerfold. There was one for every month from the years of 1980 until now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 813
You deserved it 3 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

So there's some from the bush era. And I'm not talking presidents :P

Comments

myeviltwin 20

Probably not a collector in the sense most people use collector. If he was collecting them for their possible value in the future he would have them all in plastic sleeves and would want them filed chronologically not by the playmates last names. Sound more like he wants to be able to find a specific playmate(s) for his "me time".

bingbongbingbong 11

^I like how he got 30 dislikes, it is inappropriate for work regardless!

88- How is it inappropriate for work? If OP's boss (who I assume works in an office) has Playboys what's the problem?

90 if you don't know why that is inappropriate for the work place, then you might not want to ever be a manager.

bingbongbingbong 11

Sorry, sue him for sexual harassment

Einh... still sounds better than my job.

Yeah....I think it sounds kind of fun.I love alphabetical order...and you get to see some cool stuff...learn new things...and see a piece of history.This is coming from a straight woman. Ill do it if it pays well. :)

Does he keep them in the office? If not I'm failing to see how this could be part of your job description.

how is that I'm her job description if they are in his office?

I'm curious to find out where exactly you work, OP.

That is actually pretty impressive.. And would be worth quite a bit of money too!

OP is a woman--presumably a straight woman who doesn't want to look at naked centerfolds to determine how to file the magazines. And the whole by centerfold name is odd because most people file chronologically.