Perfect

By Julian - 05/05/2021 02:01

Spicy
Today, according to my wife, our life together is perfect. The only problem is that I no longer turn her on, haven’t for a while, so she wants my permission to have meaningless one-night stands with strangers on Tinder while carrying on with our perfect, sexless married life together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 054
You deserved it 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

time for you to get a divorce and your own tender account and find somebody you can have sex with sounds like your wife is just using you ,you know kind of like being gafted.

Squeezy Jibs 2

tell her that its a great idea. In fact, its such a great idea that you're going to divorce her so she can have all the meaningless sex she wants. seriously, divorce that bitch.

Comments

Okay, so you may not like this but hear me out please. If you two really do love each other and the only thing that would cause a divorce is this then see if you can't work it out. Let her have the open relationship she's asking for and do some exploring yourself. It sounds like she wants to have a don't ask don't tell policy, which means if there is anything you want to try you can without fear of her judgment. It's not conventional but if you truly love each other and want things to work then it might not be a bad idea. Worst case scenario you end up as a cuck which in it own way can be fun and spicing things up, if you can get into that it.

Get your ass in the gym, foster relationships with other women and watch her squirm with insecurity. If you have kids, get out ASAP

Honestly, I'd just be happy she opened up to you and told you about this before acting on it. You should ask if there are any ways you can spice up what you have before turning to one night stands. Either way one night stands is a two way street. Get you a side piece too if need be.