Not that there's anything wrong with that

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on a blind date a girl from work had set me up with. Apparently my co-worker thinks I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 426
You deserved it 4 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see the problem here other than disappointing a random stranger. She should be the one embarrassed for making such a huge assumption.

stringoffail 0

Comments

For some reason, I'm not sure I believe this.

All you people dont read correctly, they set him up on a blind date, BUT his coworkers thinks hes gay so they set him up with a guy! FYL indeed.

NO shit you dumbass! Whenever you go for a blind date, you at least ask some basic info of the person and a simple question of "What's her name?" or "Is she hot?" or any other question that would have "her" in it would've tipped it off.

lovelykendra5 0

"today, I set up my gay coworker who is always very feminine on a blind date with another gay man. I got a call five minutes into their date. my coworker isn't gay. FML"

hotstuff81 0

1. Maybe you really are gay and you co-worker was just trying to lead you in the right direction. 2. She should be embarassed if you really aren't gay for making such a big mistake.

8 fails OP- look on the bright side: at least she knows you're straight now.

OMG I'm tired of these!! So what if someone thinks you're gay? It's not that bad! Stop complaining, really.

tony729 0

wouldnt you ask for the persons name before the date?