Not funny, guys

By livgasms - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my family decided it would be hilarious to catch the biggest moths they could and let them loose in my room. I'm terrified of moths and they thought it would be "funny as hell" to watch me freak out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 264
You deserved it 5 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Use your shoe to smush the moth. Use the same shoe to smack the crap out of your family members.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
theten_fml 9

I saw this on jackass except they were snakes not moths.

1- How is feeding someone's phobia funny?

The feeding part isn't, but what follows after is.

YourEvilHero 12

find out what scares them then do it to them in their rooms.... sweet revenge

or you could randomly sit in corners and drop kick them as they walk by. that's always fun.

Or, you can start stealing their shit. Start with toiletries, then work your way to towels and beyond.

fmlwinnn 0

Why the hell is it so hard for people to understand that phobias are fears that people can't get over themselves and it's not funny at all? I have Arachnophobia, and people think it's hilarious to pick up a spider and throw it at me. Guess what? It's not! And it's not helping the phobia either.

HU4L188 0

I get it 44, thats a good one :)

kiran_fml 5

Isn't there a way of getting over a phobia?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

44 - that's why it's called a phobia. you can't help being afraid of it. I too have a phobia of moths.

16- Its funny because its not me, I will openly admit that if it was me i wouldnt think its funny but they would have to put something else in my room because im not scared of moths

Bludmagnus 13

You are just an ass, my friend. People like you deserve to have shit like this done to you. Somewhere, right now, one of your friends is calling to see if they can get you on "Scare Tactics", I'll bet.

My fourteen year old sister has a phobia of moths. She's terrified that they will eat her clothes. All of them.

IadamkI 3

Omg! I'm deathly afraid of moths too! my family always thinks it's hilarious to scare me with them, it's not :(

22cute 17

I dont understand how someone could be afraid of moths.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

OP should get one of those bug zapping machines and kill em. Then the joke is on them and not on OP

And now the time has arrived where you, OP, need to search for 1) professionel help to learn how to face your fears without freaking out and 2) their biggest fears. Let them freak out, I'm sure it will be funny as hell.

KittehSayzRAWR 0

Your family seems pretty cool op :P

allstarfave 0

Ya I'd want to have a family like that!

Munchkin13 6

Karmas a bitch. They will get what they deserve later on for doing that to you.

Tennispro349 2

There is no thing called karma.

21 - Agreed. It's merely people making connections between deeds, balancing out the good and bad. Since there are always good and bad things happening in one's life, it makes the task simple and thus believable.

The next morning, wake up early and cook them a nice breakfast with some nice coffee. Letting them know there's ground moths in their food and coffee is your choice though.

audiophileMom 11

#9 op will not touch them, how will tbey manage their way into the food? I'd opt for a strong laxative... Hate moths - and hate op's family now, too. That's just too mean to be funny.

RadeonDerp 24

LOL! Good idea. But if someone laced my food with laxatives, I'd probably go and shit all over their stuff. Beware if you chose that, OP.

RedPillSucks 31

Use your shoe to smush the moth. Use the same shoe to smack the crap out of your family members.