Nice try

By UncleRory - 16/05/2009 09:13 - United States

Today, I was shopping at a supermarket. As I was about to pay for my items, I noticed the cashier was very cute. Trying to be nice, I smiled. She smiled back and said, "Hello, how are you?" Instead of saying, "I'm good" or, "I'm okay", I said, "I'm gay". FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 304
You deserved it 25 522

Same thing different taste

Comments

LOL! think before you speak what i wanna know is how she responded to that

Can someone explain this to me? Is this a guy who is straight and just mixed up his words, a guy who is legit gay, or a girl who is lesbian?

I agree, Freudian slip. You wanted to say something else, but your brain knew the truth and it came out.

using the word 'gay' could have been suitable in this situation, if it were about 40-50 years ago. thats how screwed up the english language is. like when people think of hitler 'staches, they for get that charlie chaplin had it first.

penguin123 0

Some people obviously don't get this so I'll explain for this that don't. You know how sometimes when you think of one word to say and then quickly change it in your head to another word and your head mixes the two words up? That's what he did. He mixed up good and okay, and out came gay! It wasn't his subconscious mind saying GAY, it was a scramble of words. That's why I think it's so funny!

it's a shame that just 30 some years ago, saying that would mean you were happy...

so many of these mixed up word FML's lately. get original.

megs8907 0

Thank-you, this FML made me laugh. I agree with #41, I also want to know how she responded to that. I hope you explained what you meant to say right away to her :-) Better luck next time Ace!