Nice neighborhood

By Mrs. W. - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Las Vegas

Today, a kid on a bike passed me and commented on my "big fat butt." Recognizing him from the neighborhood, I told my husband to go speak to his parents about the inappropriate comment. It turns out his father is the man who yesterday commented on my "big bouncing tits." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 929
You deserved it 2 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shepardkinz 19

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... Just ignore them if you can but if they keep pestering you then report them

Comments

It scares me that people like that are parents. And it scares me even more that that child might become one someday too.

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Like father like son, the Apple really doesn't fall far from the tree!

outfielder55 17

Sounds like your husband is a lucky man!

I know you can't hit the kid but I would have smacked the shit out of the father and after I told my boyfriend about the incident he would of gone to the father and beat the living daylights out of him! What a pig! And teaching his son that it's okay to treat women like that is not okay. Maybe try going to the wife if this disgusting animal even has one and let her know how her husband and son are speaking to women around the neighborhood I bet you that you're not the only that has gotten comments like that.

I dont know about where your from but most places if you sent your boyfriend to go to someones house with the intent to "beat the living daylights out of him" there is a good chance he wont be walking away afterwards. Hed be in the back of an ambulance charged with Tresspassing, Assault and possibly Unlawful entry. If he came to me and said your making my girlfriend uncomfortable please stop id apologize and stop but if he just attacked me, one or both of us would end up injured and wouldnt even know why and nothing was achieved. Have some common sense. Send him to talk to the guy but dont send him to fight.

So we have determined that you have a big butt and boobs. Very interesting.

personally those don't seem like bad things. not trying to be a peeve but that doesn't sound so bad.

Do you know why it is bad? It is bad because the kid and the father don't respect women.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Of course it doesn't sound bad to you, you've most likely never had a stranger in your face making uncomfortably inappropriate comments about your body.

Relf 19

Post a picture to prove their comments?

Are you trying to be funny or creepy? You're only succeeding at one of them, and I don't see anybody laughing.

You know what to do with that big fat butt, wiggle wiggle wiggle...