Mother of the year

By lmastr64 - 08/10/2010 10:31 - France

Today, I'm sitting in agonizing pain following a scoliosis surgery. I have a bunch of painkillers that I need to suppress the incredible back pain, but looks like I can't take any, because my mom has hidden them from me because she thinks I need to be taken off them. I wish my doctor was here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 023
You deserved it 2 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkpillowz 0

Smack that bitch upside the head. Then apologies, saying that it's just that you're in so much pain that you have no control over yourself. Mothers like to play the guilt card to get their way so take a page from their book and turn it back on her! ;-)

Comments

nb1391 1

so either you dont know how to spell or youre an idiot. I have scoliosis its a curve in the spine. you dont feel any pain.

So either you're an idiot or you're illiterate. -.-OP clearly stated that the pain is from a surgery to correct the spine. Besides, not everyone is lucky enough to have the painless kind. Mild scoliosis doesn't require corrective surgery, or cause pain. Severe scoliosis does both.

redrose_rocker 12

Um Scoliosis is an extremely painful back issue... I imagine the surgery doesn't feel too good either.

I actually had scoliosis correction surgery (T3 to L4-I know, my whole entire frigging back) and so I totally sympathize. even while on percocet, morphine, and valium I was still in a ridiculous amount of pain :( fyl and f your mom. oh, and feel better soon, even though it took me a while. but it's been a year and 7mos and I'm doing ok so im sure everything will be okay for you too :)

ur mom should be arrested for child abuse...

verigan 0

ouch! sorry for saying this, but your mom is an idiot

that sucks. I had scoliosis surgery a few years ago with the pain meds and it was by far the worst pain ever. oh and by the way to #4...you can't just "be a man and rub some dirt on it," you have no idea...

txwifeyttc1 0

he/she, can't probably move, because the surgery would take place on the spinal cord, so maybe that's why, but. then again, how would he/she. had wrote this FML?!!!? dun dun dunnn

boatkicker 4
r83839 22

Besides the fact that it was sent from mobile version, the surgery doesn't affect your ability to type. And they made me walk around and climb stairs before I was allowed to leave the hospital. So he can move, just not very quickly and it does hurt.

he/she, can't probably move, because the surgery would take place on the spinal cord, so maybe that's why, but. then again, how would he/she. had wrote this FML?!!!? dun dun dunnn

he/she, can't probably move, because the surgery would take place on the spinal cord, so maybe that's why, but. then again, how would he/she. had wrote this FML?!!!? dun dun dunnn

ms1drful 0

WTF! Call your doctor and give them permission to tell your mom to give them to you! or face consequences! I'd give her 9 kinds of heck! she is probably from the generation that used whiskey as pain killers! good luck!