Miscommunication

By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 05:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my girlfriend. When she went to give me a blow job, I got embarrassed and told her I'd rather just please her instead. Now she thinks she's inadequate and I'm being a jerk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 688
You deserved it 18 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobbybill0519 7

One does not simply refuse a *******

You may be the first man in history to be called a jerk for refusing a BJ. Congratulations!

Comments

In Soviet Russia and in the rest of the world,this joke isn't funny anymore.

billyw02 5

All I see is "Today, my girlfriend wanted to blow me. FML."

I hope you two talked about it and you explained to you gf that you felt embarressed OP.

Knightchaser27 25

I don't understand why she got so upset

How can she think that's you being a jerk? The logic of that escapes me...

BellaBelle_fml 23

Maybe he didn't tell her why he didn't want her to continue, or maybe he did but she just misunderstood. Both of these reasons could cause the girlfriend to feel like she wasn't doing a good job.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I don't see how a ******** would be degrading to women. Girls surely don't think it's degrading for men to go down on them. When I'm getting a bj, I usually return the favor. I could definitely see why he would stop her if he's all sweaty though, I would never put a girl through something as disgusting as that.

If that was the case then OP shouldve told her that he hasn't washed and he would rather wash first. That's what I do and that's what me and my bf do. But if she was just about to put it in her mouth, she probably wouldn't have minded it because she would've been able to smell if it was dirty, then he should've shut up and let her decide herself. She's probably put off and I would feel the same.

Austyn57 1

wow you couldnt even pay me not to take a bj

Cowboy1986 4

Haha I know right!! Like some say here's a hundred bucks not to get that bj ill say yeah right lol I'm gettin some skull