Love is love

By anonymous-canada - 07/12/2010 05:28

Today, I was working a midnight shift when a guy came in drunk and was trying to get me to come home with him. I said I had a boyfriend. As I said this, my manager, who has no teeth and B.O, said he was my boyfriend. I will never live this down with my co-workers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 845
You deserved it 4 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably trying to help you get rid of the guy. It's kinda rude that you would than act like it was just as bad as some drunk idiot.

jinxthejinx 0

Aww, geez, he was just trying to help you out, OP… but it sounds like you're just an ungrateful bitch. I would have thanked him and moved on.

Comments

Is this a suitable time to suggest a threesome?

c8750 2

Depends on the people. There are times it's okay. LOL 

jinxthejinx 0

Aww, geez, he was just trying to help you out, OP… but it sounds like you're just an ungrateful bitch. I would have thanked him and moved on.

Grow up, it sounds like he was just trying to be nice and help you out. Quit being shallow and thank the one person who was kind enough to try and help. Bitchy much?

hey maybe your boss was trying to do you favor by getting rid of the drunk... plus I doubt he wanted anything in return. you just are really into yourself girl... get yo head straight.

You could've told him you're a nun. If he's drunk enough, he'll believe you. But then he could have tried to break you of the habit...

love0128 5

I just want to know where you work at since your manager has no teeth and is still able to be around the public as a manager at a job! I'm guessing a bar?

c8750 2

Agreed with 19,22, and 23. The manager was just trying to help

WTH he backed you up to defend you and your non honor. Get over yourself.