Life imitating art, or…?

By Bik - 27/06/2023 22:00

Spicy
Today, some filthy creep grabbed my girlfriend's ass in front of me. I smashed his face in, as would be expected. Afterwards, we had wild sex, then she cried, told me how frightened my "unprovoked violent response" made her, and kicked me out. I'm now in a seedy motel, wondering what the hell happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 029
You deserved it 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where do you live that your expected to smash people's faced in? Are you a GTAV character?

Hormones can be weird during sex sometimes. Maybe the post-sex dip made her more anxious and she looped back around to what happened and fixated on the wrong thing? Or maybe she needed some time to process things and her brain finished processing at exactly the wrong time? Only thing I can suggest is to give her a while to cool down and try and see if she’s willing to talk after that.

Comments

Hormones can be weird during sex sometimes. Maybe the post-sex dip made her more anxious and she looped back around to what happened and fixated on the wrong thing? Or maybe she needed some time to process things and her brain finished processing at exactly the wrong time? Only thing I can suggest is to give her a while to cool down and try and see if she’s willing to talk after that.

Well, both men and women can have post-nut clarity.

This does not appear to be a case of a jealous rage with what you provided. Which means that was not an unprovoked response. The guy got physical with your gf, what did she expect?. However, neither was battery to that extent. Give her some time to think and let her emotions subside a bit.

Where do you live that your expected to smash people's faced in? Are you a GTAV character?

smartal 3

the same place where sexual assault is not taken seriously… every city and state known.

whoa, dude. way over the top. way over. you. not her

Today is the guy who made you jealous, tomorrow it's her. She is right, violent is a huge red flag.

smartal 3

negative chief. I’ll proudly blow away an intruder to protect my family. doesn’t mean I’d blow away my family.

smartal 3

everyone wants a protector until it’s time to do protector shit. it sounds like she wants a harmless man, not a peaceful one.

I would not expect my partner to smash anyone's face in. A stern reprimand should be enough in this situation. Of course your GF is frightened of you! You smashed someone's face in and who knows if it'll be her turn next!

My friend, welcome to the physical embodiment of the term "heat of the moment".