Kids and their wacky crazes

By tclwj - 06/09/2020 23:01 - Trinidad and Tobago - Port-of-spain

Today, I bought a used SUV that had fairly dirty carpets, that got even more dirty as I drove my 2 daughters around. I got it professionally cleaned and detailed and it looks brand new, but now my daughters cry and scream as I put them in the clean car, because their favorite stain is not there anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 554
You deserved it 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

What's that I hear? Silence? Mmmm not having kids is amazing.

Mathalamus 24

They always say “you’ll think differently” when they never do. It’s extremely ignorant to say that.

Comments

Tell them they can go to work on making a new favorite stain.

awildwhisper 30

What's that I hear? Silence? Mmmm not having kids is amazing.

You may feel that way now, but you might think differently in the future. A kid could be fantastic!

awildwhisper 30

Haha I'm older than I look, made sure I can't have kids 😉 thanks though for your unsolicited advice

You're so welcome. Unsolicited advice is always the best. When you ask for advice, it can put the advisee on the spot.

Mathalamus 24

They always say “you’ll think differently” when they never do. It’s extremely ignorant to say that.

awildwhisper 30

It's frustrating that every man and woman is expected to want to have kids or they'll supposedly regret it when they're older. Studies prove otherwise; life and marriage satisfaction goes up after kids move out.

I said "you might" not "you will." My parents originally didn't want kids, but they changed their minds and here I am. You're welcome, world!

I used to think the same way then I had kids and I can't imagine my life without them

awildwhisper 30

That's cool, you can carry mine for 9 months and then pay me the $250,000 to raise it till 18 then you can also pay for it's college and be there when it screams for hours. I'll visit it on weekends if I'm not on a date night with my partner or sleeping or on vacation. Meanwhile I'll be here controlling my insatiable lust for breeding since y'all can't.

Not everyone is equipped to be a parent. It’s a 24/7 job when they are young and even when they get older it’s still a demanding job. I have two children, and especially looking back on when they were little it can be a uniquely rewarding experience. On the other hand, there are a lot of trade offs and costs (time, emotional, and financial) in having children. And there are no guarantees how well things are going to ultimately turn out. I believe that each individual is best suited to decide for themselves if they are suited for, and in a place in life where, they can be a good parent. It’s a personal choice.

I never had kids and Im still very happy I chose not to.