It's a doggy dog world

By Patrick - 14/10/2012 04:39 - United States - Sulphur

Today, I brought my new puppy home. I saw her sniffing around, so I took her outside to do her business. She simply played in the grass for ten minutes, so I brought her in. She walked in the door, squatted, and shit. She has diarrhea. This is the fourth time today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 675
You deserved it 4 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just stay outside with your dog, sounds much cleaner.

When my Corgi was a puppy, I'd stay outside with him until he did his business. Walking them rather than just letting them play tends to get it done quicker. After the fourth time though, you deserved it.

Comments

its a puppy, how long did it take you to learn not to shit your pants?

It just might be karma,what if you have done the same in a parallel universe. o.0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You clearly don't understand what puppies r like

perdix 29

She's establishing dominance at your house. Although she is a tiny female dog, she's making you the little bitch of the pack. Stay outside as long as it takes and praise her lavishly when she ***** outside. Scold her when she ***** inside. It's a dog's nature to want to please its master. If you let her be the master, she'll shit wherever she likes. Anyone seen my sunglasses?

I have your sunglasses, you forgot them at the coffee shop. :)

Keep doing what you're doing. Eventually they'll figure it out..

coolbrony12 3

Props to you for making a completely original pun about shit, instead of saying "LOLOL that's a shitty situation X-D!" Well done indeed.

Its because people are jealous of how cool Noor is and they wish they could post something hilarious!~

perdix 29

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They didn't make up a line for "four times," but I'm pretty sure it should involve giving the puppy up and getting a Tamagotchi.