It's a doggy dog world

By Patrick - 14/10/2012 04:39 - United States - Sulphur

Today, I brought my new puppy home. I saw her sniffing around, so I took her outside to do her business. She simply played in the grass for ten minutes, so I brought her in. She walked in the door, squatted, and shit. She has diarrhea. This is the fourth time today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 675
You deserved it 4 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just stay outside with your dog, sounds much cleaner.

When my Corgi was a puppy, I'd stay outside with him until he did his business. Walking them rather than just letting them play tends to get it done quicker. After the fourth time though, you deserved it.

Comments

secretsymbiote21 5
fatalwish 6

i belive she jist said this is mah house biiiiatch!

Sonotsuave 35

well whatd u think having a NEW dog was gonna be? Easy?

puddingface94 3

I hope you have hardwood floors!

If your puppy has diarrhea then he/she probably has worms so take her in to get checked and all shots need to be done especially if your grass is exposed to other animals..

redhedsaysrawr 18

You can't let them play when you take them out to potty. It teaches them they don't have to potty, that its just a fun break. Make her stay on task by leading her with the leash or get some puppy bricks/potty spray from the pet store to help and spray it in the yard where you need her to pee/poop. Best of luck OP.

adotedeestinee 1

Awww .. Take her to the vet..

jose562 5

At that point I'd stay with them outside till I saw them do the deed. My dog still plays this game sometimes and likes to pee on the rugs after we get back inside.. But we've gotten it a lot more under control lately. Sorry, OP.

1x1y 12

Hang in there. It does get easier :) It's just a long, stressful process. Good luck!