Interested

By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 01:33 - Australia

Today, my bank card was skimmed (copied electronically) and my account was totally cleaned out. I had only just got paid and don't get paid again for 4 weeks. The bank says it will take 21 days minimum to resolve. They offered me a credit card with a huge interest rate to help me get by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 374
You deserved it 2 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wont have to pay interests if you pay the bill in under 30 days no? 21 days to get ur money back then pay ^^

Comments

thuryn 2

Actually, this isn't too bad a deal. If you use the credit card and things get resolved within the month, you can pay off the entire balance of the card and not have to pay any interest. As a backup plan, though, I would suggest looking for either another sucke... I mean relative to front you the money or another credit card from a different bank with a lower rate. IF you end up losing that month's pay, you may as well not have to ay exorbitant fees for it as well.

tttttttpppppp 0

That sounds about right. Just make do, it isn't as if they are unwilling to give your money back.

Hahahah. Don't you love how they're just up and ready to help you out in your time of need? I'm sorry, but this amused me. And this might actually be your fault if you bought anything online using your bank card. Any idiot knows that its ten times easier to hack a bank card online than a credit card.

Yes, the OP can take the credit card and pay it off with no interest within 21-30 days (depends on the card) BUT if he needs money asap for rent or bills and takes a cash advance, interest will be charged right away.

#22 Are you ignorant, dumb or a troll? Anyways, FYL.

xivilia 0

Time to dig into your emergency savings.. You were responsible enough to start one, weren't you?