In the mood

By Steve - 16/12/2012 06:25 - United States - Oshkosh

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were in the mood for something different. So we decided to have sex in the shower. When we were finished I heard a voice outside the door asking if we needed a towel. It was my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 782
You deserved it 18 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daringtoride 27

WHY would you have sex in the shower when there was a chance your mum or dad would be home, come home early, etc? Goodness.

Comments

Shouldn't have sex with your mum at home, but she sounds cool so lucky!

You shouldn't have sex with your mum anywhere!

You shouldn't have sex when your mom is home.

OP, clear this up for us, do you live with your mother or do you live on your own/with your girlfriend and your mother let herself in your home? Either way it sounds like she handled it well enough to make this NOT a FML.

You clearly don't understand the point of this site. These are meant to be embarrassing moments, not moments when you want to jump off a bridge. Besides, the mods found this story humorous enough to publish, so I'd think twice about questioning them.

That should be a very interesting walk of shame for your girlfriend when she leaves. Girlfriend: Uh, hi. Mom: Need anything for the drive home? You must be thirsty after that workout!

Did you reply "no thanks, we'll air dry"?

Schizomaniac 24

Did Steve tell you that? What kind of name is Steve anyway? Steve.

What a stupid question. You were in the shower; of course you need a towel.

Maybe she was fingering herself hearing you two.... Sorry dude your mom is a nympho...!

That could possibly be the weirdest conclusion I've ever seen anyone jump to on FML.

32 - What is wrong with you? Why would you think that? Someone's got some mummy issues...

If there's a chance she'd be home DON'T DO IT

Dusty_Busters 15

These last few FMLs including yours are awesome